Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this International Association of Providers of AIDS Care (IAPAC) website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by IAPAC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this website are provided “as is.” IAPAC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation,implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, IAPAC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this website.
In no event shall IAPAC, its sponsors, its funders, or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including,without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if IAPAC or an IAPAC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.IAPAC does not warrant that all of the materials on this website are 100% accurate, complete, or current. IAPAC may make changes to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice.
IAPAC has not reviewed all of the websites linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by IAPAC of the linked website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
IAPAC may revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of the District of Columbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.